Stage Your Home To Sell With Silk Flowers, Plants & Trees
The huge decision’s been created to sell your property. Now you’re concerned with the impression your home will have on prospective buyers, if your residence will even sell, how lengthy it will take for the sale to take place and whether or not or not your obtain cost will be met.In order to compete with the competition and have your home look greater than all those other homes, it is crucial that your residence appeal to the greatest number of potential buyers. Specially with the real estate market’s ups and downs, those 1st impressions are crucial!
Property staging focuses on producing your property more attractive and appealing in order to show its very greatest to the largest number of possible buyers. One of the smartest decisions a seller can make, staging one’s home can turn a boring, unattractive property into a warm and inviting residence. Staged houses sell faster, get higher provides, look better in MLS and advertising photos, have an edge over competing properties and typically sway a final purchase decision.
Silk flower arrangements, plants, trees and wreaths are a lovely, inexpensive and low maintenance way of adding realism, warmth and color to your home’s interior or make an outside area look more inviting.
The Silk Garden provides a wide variety of premium high quality, designer silk flowers and arrangements, silk plants, artificial trees and silk wreaths to meet all your staging, house enhancement and interior style requirements. Complement your interior spaces and outdoor environment with silk flowers, plants and trees that are so realistic, you won’t know the difference!
1. Add plants and potted flowers to patios and decks.
2. Add a flowering vine to a garden trellis.
3. Mix bulb-kind flowers in planter boxes with actual flowers.
4. Flank a front door with silk trees and/or topiary.
five. Add flowers and potted plants to the front porch or steps.
6. A wreath on the front door says “welcome!”
7. Add gorgeous silk flower arrangements to kitchen counters, dining tables, bedside, occasional or living room tables.
8. Group plants on the floor to make a dynamic room display. Use plants with various heights, put some on stands or tiny tables or group 3 big plants together in a triangle.
9. Add smaller plants or floral arrangements to shelves or on tables next to lamps.
10. Add hanging ferns or flowers to entertainment centers or bookcases.
11. Location tropical plants and flowers on bathroom counters, near the bathtub or on the rims of a Jacuzzi.
12. Add flower arrangements in colors that complement the existing room colors.
Realtors, property stagers, property sellers and interior designers: visit The Silk Garden at www.the-silk-garden.com for information on discount purchasing.